Sabtu, 20 Juni 2015

Tulisan, Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 (Wanita yang berwajah manis dan berhati lembut, Part 3)

Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2
(Penulisan)



Sweet-faced women and softhearted, Part 3


continuation of the previous section



I undertakes not to cause trouble and protect it during the trip. To the next day I rushed to his house in accordance hours we agreed. On arriving at his house I was warmly welcomed by his mother who happened he would go with his father who will attend an event. I invite entered and served in a cup of warm tea water. His mother took the time to tell her that I've been waiting in the living room. He hurried away and said goodbye to me. Mother lived first yes son, entrusted ukhti and guard him well, and with respect I received a message that he has to say.
 


Shortly later, the woman walked up to me who had just finished dressing. He's sitting right next to me and said, we've where are we going anyway? At that time I did not want him to know where it was natural because I rarely go home.

I just replied place anywhere as long as it is convenient for us to chat. she replied, yes if just chatting why not at home alone or on the phone. I honestly say that there is a very important thing that I wanted to say at that moment and not at home right place to express it.
 
To Be Continued 

1 komentar:

  1. Play slots with Jackpot city | Drmcd
    Play slots with Jackpot city at 용인 출장샵 Drmcd! 대구광역 출장마사지 We are 광명 출장샵 the Official Provider for Slots and Table 인천광역 출장안마 Games. We 과천 출장안마 deliver Vegas style and innovative games like Texas Hold'em,

    BalasHapus